Hi, I’m Paul Anders. A Motion Designer living in Portland Oregon. I have broad experience in 2d animation and motion graphics, and a great balance of creative/technical skills. I apply them with a sharp level of detail, problem solving, storytelling and visual consistency.
• 10 years print design
• 2 years Interactive Designer at CyberSight/Ninedots
• 5 years Interactive and Print Designer // Interactive Art Director at Razorfish agency
• 2 years Motion Graphics Director at Razorfish
• 1 year Senior Motion Designer at Tangible Worldwide
• Currently 11+ years Freelance Designer / Motion Designer / Illustrator
Some of my clients while working agency side and as an independent freelancer include:
Adidas,Visa, Microsoft, Levi’s, Coors Brands, Nike, T-Mobile, Yakima, Intel, Best Buy, among many others.
My main area of expertise is with Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator and fairly simple animations in Cinema 4d and Element 3d for After Effects.
I was born and raised in a small town in southern Oregon, and moved to Portland in the early 90′s. Outside of work I like riding bikes (both motorized and the traditional Portland variety), I love photography, I’m obsessive about great painting, design and illustration, I have a strange affinity with cats.